Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Project 365

I didn't realize it till just a minute ago but this is actually my 401st post! Absolutely crazy talk people!

Ok so Project 365 is a little something I had heard bits and pieces about over the past year or so. Crazy people who take a picture of themselves, their world, their loved ones, EVERY SINGLE DAY for an ENTIRE year? Who would do such a thing? Well people, I am. Every day in 2009 I plan to take a picture of something, or someone, in my little world.

I got excited about this project when I read about a scrapbooking kit for sale on Becky Higgins' blog. I was of course unsure about doling out the money for something so soon after Christmas but that problem was solved for me when all the kits sold out in mere minutes. Oy! It really has caused alot of headache and drama for lots of people so I'm actually kind of glad that I wasn't totally sold on the idea in the first place. That's not to say that I would not jump up and down with glee if by some miraculous act of God & finances I was able to get my hands one one :) You may recall me mentioning a similiar issue back in June with her School Kits. She is one popular lady!

So for now, I have gone ahead and created a second blog - Say Cheese! - to document the pictures that I will be taking every day. I'm considering creating a photobook at the end of the year, or even printing them and creating a scrapbook. We shall see. I'm happy in knowing that they will be archived in at least this way for now. So please feel free to follow along with me on this journey. Better yet JOIN me! How cool is it going to be at the end of the year to see how much my children, my family, and hopefully my photography skills will grow as this year goes on!

3 comments:

i dont care said...

COOL i'm in!

Cheeziemommie said...

WOOHOO!!! I thought you'd like this idea :) So fun!

Salai said...

OK I am in !! I will start today!!