Monday, January 5, 2009

Right now...

I got this survey from the fabulous Lisa Bearnson.

Out of my window: The only one I can see out of: the big huge trampoline that Santa brought the kids :) Hasn't been used in a few days due to sickies. :(
I am wearing: black knit capris and a gigantic East High sweatshirt. I really need to get a BHS one but this is just so dang comfy!
I am hearing: My husband curse at the Mario Kart race LOL
I am thinking: That my daughter is probably still awake in her bed.
I am thankful for: everything in my life, good & bad because it means I am ALIVE!
I am creating: a birthday present for someone special
I am going: to be getting my braces off on Wednesday! Eeek!!!
I am hoping: that the rest of this week goes by quickly
I am reading: Just finished a book last night, Final Justice by Fern Michaels. Also in the middle of Rockabye by Rebecca Woolf.
Around the house: there is MESS everywhere :( Sickies does not bode well for household accomplishments!
One of my favorite things: cinnamon gummy bears
A few plans for the rest of the week: Costco tomorrow, Braces off on Wednesday, hopefully McClane snuggling on Thursday, HSM3 on Friday, cleaning on Saturday, & WICKED on Sunday! WOOTWOOT!
I am thankful for: my family, my home, our vehicles, money for groceries, health, and my scrapbook room :)

1 comments:

La Petite Chic said...

Hooray for getting your braces off and for seeing Wicked this weekend! How fun :)