Tuesday, June 10, 2008

School Time Memories

Since it's pretty official (barring a miracle of God) that we are done having children, I'd been looking around for a way to put all of my kids' school memories and keepsakes together in an album that they could take with them when they leave the nest. This past February I finally found something that I fell in love with. It was the Kit of the Month by Creating Keepsakes' Becky Higgins.
And it sold out in one day. :( Boo
I wasn't the only one that was upset! So in March, Becky announced on her blog that they would be opening up a PRE-order of the kits and I got in!!! I ordered my 2 and was so stoked! I knew they wouldn't be shipped until June 1st so I have been counting down the days!
Then, on March 31st I got an email saying that my order was CANCELLED because of something with our credit card. I ws FREAKING out!!!!!! So I called and emailed and finally got a hold of a gal that assured me that 1) I wasn't the only one with this problem and 2) I could still get my kits!!!! They just had to get a few kinks worked out so I wouldn't be getting them anytime soon but I WILL BE GETTING THEM!!!! Yippee Skippee!!!
Here are a few of Becky's blog posts that talk about and demonstrate certain elements of the kits. I can not wait to get my hot lil hands on these!

1 comments:

i dont care said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!