Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby boy shoes


Earlier today I read this gal's post about her lil guy's new kicks. One of the pairs are exactly the same as the ones my mom bought for my boy a long, long time ago. It's hard to believe it's been almost 4 years since he wore those shoes. That thought made me search through thousands of pictures on my computer to find this. Seeing this picture, and reading Lorie's post, brought back all the memories of his pudgy lil pigeon toed feet and how hard it was to find shoes that would "fit". Now when we are shoe shopping it is more about who or what is on the shoes that will make him happy and comfortable. Not to mention the size difference!
There really is no valid point to this post. I'm just a momma with a fast growing boy that enjoys reading about other momma's and their fast growing boys. Time just flies by with these little guys! Thank goodness for pictures!

0 comments: