Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Handy Dandy!

My husband has been venturing into the world of home improvements. It's really quite adorable to watch :)


A few weekends ago he humored me and hung up a row of hooks on the backside of our entryway wall window thingamajigger.

Up until then my kids backpacks &jackets have cluttered the entry way during the week and the bottom of the hall closet on weekends or school breaks.

Now they have a little home, just outside their bedroom, but out of sight!

Oh and he also hung up a couple more rows of hooks in the playroom to hang the abundance of dress up clothes! This project didn't turn out as nice as we would have liked but we don't plan on having them up forever (since this is supposed to be Colby's room) so we didn't fret over it too much. They serve their purpose and that's more than we had before!
I LOVE IT! And the kids do to :)

Thank you my handy dandy honey!

3 comments:

Julie said...

It's amazing what a few hooks can do for your life. LOL. I'm a hook addict accept mine tend to hang all over mirrors and tile in bathrooms. I use them to hang my jewelry.

misguided mommy said...

i love love love the backpack hook i want one way bad now in my front room

(people have been saying they are having trouble adding me to their readers...make sure you are adding
www.misguidedmommy.com/feed)

misguided mommy said...

i swear i just posted here. am i crazy?