Monday, January 5, 2009

Daddy Warbucks discovery!

If you follow me on Twitter than you've already heard my craziness on this discovery. I'm just so amazed that I can't let it go!


Did you know that the guy who played Daddy Warbucks in the original film ANNIE, is the same guy who played Ed Masry in Erin Brockovich (her boss)?
Did you know that? Cause I didn't! hahaha

Lacie was home sick from school today, we've had a stomach bug traipsing around the house since New Year's Day (grrr). So in an effort to keep her busy I put in Annie. We bought it for $3 on Black Friday and she had never seen it. It is always so surreal to me to sit and watch a movie with my child that I watched when I was their age. I see things differently as an adult and even more so as a parent. Bad language, scariness, all of that shows up in ways that I never noticed before. So when I noticed, for the first time EVER, that you could see a little bit of shadow on his otherwise shiny head I started to wonder something.
And then Lacie said, that looks like the guy on Jurassic Park 2. Cause we've seen that movie ALOT thanks to our resident dinosaur lover. So I decided to google it. Gotta love google! Imagine my surprise when I discovered that he was NOT the same guy we were thinking of but that he was the guy from Erin Brockovich! Craziness people!
I immediately proceeded to not only Twitter about my discovery but also to text everyone in my family to share the news. And now here I am blogging about it. My mom said she already knew, which doesn't really surprise me. Anybody else? I swear you really DO learn something new everyday!

0 comments: