Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

What a fun but exhausting day! Felt like blogging but have no energy to organize & edit thoughts or pictures :) So how bout a fun Christmas survey!

Egg nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate! With a pinch of instant coffee and some Peppermint Mocha creamer MMMMMMMM

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Usually he does, in SANTA print wrapping paper. But this year he had a hard time finding cute enough paper ( ;) ) plus the things that he brought were on the large side so he piled them all into the.biggest.gift.bag. EVER!

Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Colors please! White is too "vanilla" for me!

Do you hang misteltoe?
Yes! This year it was hung in the arch that leads to the hallway. I have enjoyed many kisses under it this year from the hubs AND my babes :)

When do you put your decorations up?
The weekend after Thanksgiving

Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Unwrapping our childhood ornaments every year.

When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I'm sorry, what truth? Cause round these parts, if you don't believe in Santa, you don't get gifts!!!

How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Colored lights, a lit star on top, homemade and specially bought ornaments from our childhood and the kids last 5 & 6 years. They are all touchable and lovable!

Snow! Love it or dread it?
It's great to look at and play in for a bit. I wish we got more here but I know I'd probably hate it if we had TONS.

Do you remember your favorite gift?
I think that would be a toss up between the year I got my own phone line - 631-BUNS thankyouverymuch :) and the year my mom set me up with contacts.

What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Teaching my kids (and remembering myself) the true meaning for the holidays, spending copious time with family, friends, and good food is fabu too!

What is your favorite holiday dessert?
I think that would be the Pretzel Hugs I made this year. I used Candy Cane flavored Hugs this time and they were SO yummy!!!

What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Putting cookies out for Santa and reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and the Christmas story from the Bible.

What tops your tree?
A star with colored lights.

Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
BOTH!

What is your favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night and the one that Aly & Aj came out with a few years ago - The Greatest Time of Year

Candy canes?
Yes! Especially in hot cocoa :)

Favorite Christmas movie?
The Santa Clause movies! You know, the ones with Tim Allen.

What do you leave for Santa?
Cookies & Milk

1 comments:

Salai said...

631-buns luv it !!!!!