Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holy Moly

I can't believe that it has been so long since I last posted! My camera is FULL of pictures to share and my brain is FULL of stories to share as well! I had hoped to get a chance to do some updating around here before Christmas but it, along with a few other things on my to do list, just didn't quite happen. I'm heading to bed after I finish this, my house is a DISASTER, there are SEVERAL presents that still need wrapping, 2 different types of cookies to be baked, 2 meals to be prepared, my tree is DEAD, and we are hosting Christmas Eve & Christmas for my family for the FIRST TIME EVER! Can you hear me screaming from where you are? No? That's probably cause my kids are sleeping so I can't really scream. But trust me, I am soooooo close to freaking out it's not even funny :) Anywho, I wish all of you and your families a very happy, healthy, and safe Christmas!!!!!
PS I finally "got my scarf on" today! Poor thing took a whole week to get here all the way from Ms Britni in Virginia! It's GORGEOUS! Pictures of course will come after the holidays :)

2 comments:

LisaB said...

Hang in there Supermommy! I am sure it will be spectacular!!!! Don't forget to relax and enjoy the moment! :) Big Hugs from all of the Brewers here in NC (and Ethiopia, too)!

See Sherm Blog said...

WOW! You are one busy lady today! I hope everything goes well. :-)

LOVE the Christmas card! Its adorable!