Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Procrastination at its worst

I'm in trouble. Not so much BIG trouble, but I really need to get a handle on my life and all of the goings on in it.
Did you know I was taking a college course? Notice I said A as in ONE as in UNO, singular!!!! And yet it is STILL kicking my butt. In my defense it has been quite some time since I've taken a class, it's online, and well I'm a procrastinator. UGH So now it is November and in college world that means midterms and in online class world that means - lets throw a crapload of assignments at these people that involve ALOT of time, writing, organization all in the midst of holiday season!!!! YAY!!!! :( And the thing is, the past 2 weeks have been light on the homework load which I'm guessing now was the opportunity for us to start working on those big projects that are due within the next few weeks. Wanna ask me if I took that opportunity? Please don't!
So with all that said, this blog is going to have to take a serious backburner if I'm going to come out of this alive. I have so many fun things to share with you all that date all the way back to August (my poor lil boy didn't even get a birthday dedication post like his sissy did), trips to the beach, the anniversary of David & I becoming a couple, carving pumpkins, and that just brings us up to date. When am I going to have time to blog about Halloween? Carrie Underwood? Thanksgiving (which is also my mom's birthday)? Yah we'll see ya around 2009 folks! Cause between this class, Christmas gift shopping and creating, volunteering, mothering, wife-ing, and cleaning. Oh man I'm exhausted just typing all of that! :(
I will probably still take the time to read your latest posts. I need SOME kind of outlet! I am soooo stressed out which for me equals weepy, grumpy, snappy, and just overall not a very fun person to be around!
So dear friends, I bid you adieu, for now, hopefully it won't be too terribly long!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hang in there girl! YOu can do it...you're a mother, you can do anything! I'm here if you need help with anything...except your class 'cause I'm a dumb ass!!!

Megan said...

hang in there, I know the crazyness!
it will get better!!
let me know if I can help at all :)
ttys!

Talia said...

wow, you're really doing it all right now aren't you? My goodness! :) Hang in there.
I completely applaud you for giving yourself a break from at least one thing, even if you will be missed in blogging world in the meanwhile. Good for you!