Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Heart Pumpkins

I think it might be a sickness. I've been to THREE pumpkin patches this month, and almost everytime I go to the grocery store I pick up more! I can't help it :)

At the beginning of October, the kids and I took an impromptu trip to the beach with my parents and lil sister - which I still have yet to blog about! One of the things we did on that trip was visit the Avila Barn. I seriously thought I had died and gone to heaven! Except for the stinky animal smell haha. There were SOOOOOOO many gorgeous pumpkins! I even had pumpkin ice cream! Oh heaven I tell you!




Last week I chaperoned my lil sis' field trip to Murray Family Farms and brought the kids along with me. It was warm but fun and again - we got pumpkins!!!!!





Then last weekend I took the kids to Banducci Farms Pumpkin Patch with the sole intent on getting gorgeous fall photos of my monsters. They were fairly cooperative and I'm excited to add these to our family calendar gifts.








I need to add a picture here of ALLLLL the pumpkins I have. I think there are like 10 of em total! I'll do that in a bit :)

2 comments:

See Sherm Blog said...

OMG! You're hilarious! 3 pumpkins patches?

That first one in Avila is awesome!! And I think that 3rd one is the same one my sister goes to, to get pics of Braden. So pretty!! I CANNOT WAIT to take our little baby next year!!

Megan said...

I love the pictures! they turned out great!