Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The end of an era

My family has been counting down till October 26 since last August when we watched High School Musical 2. On October 26, High School Musical 3 was released and for the first time on the BIG screen! I know they have plans to make at least one more movie but this one is the end of an era for us because all of the main characters will no longer be a part of it. I can't believe that it's been just a few years since we first fell in love with these characters. I feel a bit mommish after watching them grow up and graduate. I also had very fond memories of my high school experience (my 10 year reunion is next year oh my!). And I also felt like I am just going to blink my eyes and MY babies will be having their own high school experience. It was just a really emotional night for me and I did shed a few tears! This movie was definitely big in more ways than just the screen! So many great songs and dance numbers. It was just the best! Special thanks to Poppie/Father for making this night happen for us! We love you and WE LOVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!!!
Auntie, Poppie, Lacie, Belle, Abby, & Colby
Go Wildcats!
Me & my sissy love this movie as much as the kiddos haha
If only these were with the real stars! I want to have these in my house! hahaha
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: