Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's that time again!!!


"Do you have outgrown/unused maternity, baby and children items? Are they in great condition and just taking up space? Our next event is less than 4 weeks away and we would LOVE to have YOU join us!In this economy, everyone could use a few extra dollars - here's your opportunity! Absolutely NO upfront fee! Try it out and it will not cost you a thing!PLUS, as a consignor, you get to shop at the event the day BEFORE the public - woohoooo!!!Visit LittleFeetRepeats for more details!"

I've mentioned this fabulous sale on my blog before here, and here and a few other places as well. I highly highly HIGHLY recommend it to you all! It's a great way to make some cash on clothing you would otherwise just get rid of. And it's also a GREAT place to find amazing deals on clothes and what nots for those expensive kiddos :) There will be used AND NEW items galore! Seriously, check out the website for more information, you will NOT regret it. Oh and all you new mommies out there (mommies to be included) sign up for the exclusive presale!

PS If any of you darlings do sign up to consign make sure to mention my name! hehehe shameless plug!

2 comments:

See Sherm Blog said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I can go to this now!! I remember you posting about it last year and thinking "I hope I get to go next year." And now I do!!

Talia said...

I LOVE Little Feet Repeats.I've never sold before, and I don't know if I will this year either, but I always find the best clothes for the kids. I didn't get to go to the spring one, since we were out of town, so I've been anxiously awaiting the fall one. :) Yay! Thanks for the info.