Friday, September 14, 2007

Great finds!

My good friend Carla puts on a semi-annual consignment sale called Little Feet Repeats. You can learn more about it here. So Lacie Bug and I went shopping the other night to see what we could find. I was on the hunt for a highchair for my daycare and some winter clothes for the kids. Well I didn't get a highchair, but a booster seat instead. Found Colby a winter coat for $5 but nothing else in his size. We were able to find a few cute things in Lacie's size though - a jean skirt, a pair of jeans, a nightgown, and a top. THEN, we found a lil hoodie sweatshirt. It's pink LOVELY. Then I go to look at what's printed on the back AND......IT'S JUICY COUTURE!!!!! Had to have it! It was only $4!!!!! What's funny is that Lacie has NO clue of the significance hehe She'll recognize ROXY but hasn't had any Juicy exposure.

My other great find was these adorable chairs for my jungle themed playroom for only $5 each!

0 comments: