Saturday, April 5, 2008

Baby Shower festivities

My good friend Doris is expecting a baby girl in May. Her son just turned 5 in January so she's getting ready for a big adventure! Anywho, I threw her a babyshower last weekend and wanted to share some pics with the blog world :)This is Doris with the amazing cake that my other good friend Megan & her husband made. If you'll remember, they also made David's birthday cakes
This is a lil oneise that I made for her.
The spread
The table and some decorations. I used some baby items tied with cute ribbons as decorations. Polkadotted bottles filled with Qtips, pink baby headbands, some cute onesies, etc.
I accidentally deleted the pic of my prizes but they were pretty cute too LOL I went with Hot pink, Zebra print, and light pink with white polka dots as my themes. SO much fun shopping & hosting!
Here's to a healthy last few months of your pregnancy and a healthy baby girl Doris!

6 comments:

Megan said...

I had a good time! a big thankyou to your Hunny for wrangling the kids! I appreciate it!

i dont care said...

at first glance I thought the baby bottles on the table were dildos and I thought "what kinda astablishment are you running here??!" the cake was BEAUTIFUL!

See Sherm Blog said...

OK... I thought the SAME THING about the baby bottles on the table too! HA!

Cute decorations though... and how the heck does your friend make such perfect cakes??? Is it her profession?

Cheeziemommie said...

OK you two need to get your mind out of the gutter! ;)
Colleen - My friend and her husband started doing the cakes as a hobby, they've never even taken a class!

America said...

I absolutely adore the onesie you made. I am expecting after 8 years and my son is taking it hard. I'd love to make one, I think he'd appreciate it, also how can I can your music player (nintendo controller)? its awesome.
Thanks,
America

America said...

I absolutely adore the onesie you made. I am expecting after 8 years and my son is taking it hard. I'd love to make one, I think he'd appreciate it, also how can I can your music player (nintendo controller)? its awesome.
Thanks,
America