Monday, January 28, 2008

Sometimes it gets me...

I often find myself wondering just how in the heck my husband and I got together. Don't get me wrong, I am completely in love the guy and knew from the minute I layed eyes on him that he was THE ONE. But we are SOOOOOOOOO different! So different! He is a total sports freak. Not just a football guy, or basketball guy, he loves ALL the sports. Loves watching em, loves playing em, loves reading about em. All of it. Drives me - a total inside girl who loves to read and do pretty crafty things, watch crafty shows, etc - crazy sometimes!
But every once in awhile, it gets me. Something in the sports world comes my way - usually it's something that my darling husband shares with me, or a movie about sports that he is watching and then I get sucked into it cause its good. And it gets to me.
On my husband's laptop, his homepage is ESPN. Normally I just click straight to my yahoo or myspace but today something caught my eye. A story about a player for the NY Giants - who are going to the SuperBowl if you're as clueless as me. He's from some small podunk town and he married the coach's daughter for crying out loud! Anyway it interested me so I thought I might share it with you.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/news/story?id=3215797
I can't wait to share it with my husband when he gets home from taking our daughter to dance. Hmmm maybe we're not so different after all?

1 comments:

Beamer said...

Thats a cool posting. My wife and I are so different as well.

Beamer