Friday, December 7, 2007

Gettin Crafty w/ the Diva

My daughter, Queenie - because she is a Drama Queen remember? - tells me a few months ago as I am putting away her laundry that she does not like to wear the PLAIN shirts. She only likes to wear her shirts that have stuff decorating them. Hmmm I should NOT be surprised by this! So being the crafty mama that I am - thanks to MY crafty mama - I pull all the dreaded plainies out and tuck them away for some magical action later on in my so not busy life. (hahaha) But finally last week - or maybe it was the week before? - I busted out some iron ons that I had picked up at Michael's on clearance. I think they turned out "OK", the bling ones are my favies! But what matters most is that my daughter LOVES them! And now we are getting a few more wears out of these shirts that would have otherwise gone to Goodwill (not that that's a bad thing!). Oh and we also made one for Brother so he wouldn't feel left out :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww those turned out great!!!!