Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Break at Disneyland

We spent the first two days of Spring Break at Disneyland with my brother and my nephew. It was my nephew's first time ever! And my brother hadn't been there since his gradnite 8 years ago! It was pretty warm and pretty packed but all in all we had a fabulous time! We got on quite a few rides, met some characters, took just around 1000 pictures (!!!!!), spent LOTS of money, and made memories that will last a lifetime! We also got the kids their annual passes this trip so we're already counting down the days until next time! Here is a lil slideshow of just a 'few' of the pictures we took. Please forgive me, some are sideways, some are duplicates, and it goes really fast LOL But they are now on the blog and off my back so there ya go. Now I just need to tackle Easter and I'll be somewhat caught up! ENJOY!

2 comments:

misguided mommy said...

INSERT GIANT POUT HERE

I WANNA GO TO DISNEY LAND!

PHOOEY. AM JEALOUS

i dont care said...

GREAT picture, i loved the one of crush with the bridge, and where are the faries??? Grace would LOVE that