Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have a new cousin!!!

Only he's not a baby.

Yonas Gabriel Brewer became a member of our family, legally, yesterday. He is currently in Ethiopia. My Aunt Lisa has had an African adoption on her heart for over 10 years. She is a single mom, with 4 kids already, but finally decided to take the leap last September. In less than a year she has been blessed with a new son!

I only get to see my North Carolina cousins once every few years so who knows when I will have the privilege of meeting Yonas Gabriel. But I can't wait!

Here is my favorite picture of my handsome new cousin but you can click on over to my Aunt's blog to see more.

2 comments:

candra said...

Hi, your blog is looking so cute! I will continue to blog...so no worries!

Olive Oyl said...

That is so awesome!!! Congrats!