Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh Me Oh My! **edited****again**

First off, thank you all for your suggestions for our weekend getaway :) We're still tossing a few things around and working on a babysitter but I will update sooooon!



Now, onto the purpose of this post. I just had to share something I found today. If I can get my act together (I have so much going on right now it's not even funny), I am SOOOO going to make these for my kids teachers. They are too cute not too! They look really simple to make as well.

More details AND instructions with step by step pictures can be found over on the You Can Make This blog. They have so many great crafty ideas on this site! Enjoy!

**Ya know, after reading through their directions, I think I am going to go a more edible (and less messy route) by using toothpicks to attach the taffy instead of hot glue.**

***I CAN'T FIND TAFFY ANYWHERE! HELP!!!!***

5 comments:

TanyaG said...

SO CUTE!

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing this Katie!! I agree...toothpicks would be so much better than glueing.
On another note...sorry I didn't make it over today. I hope you had fun anyway. SOOOOo looking forward to next weekend!!!

See Sherm Blog said...

OOH! I dying over the cutest of these! WHY can't I already have a kid in school so I could make these NOW!? :-)

See Sherm Blog said...

Oh... P.S. The jason mraz and colby caillat song you have playing (Lucky) is one of my favorites from his cd!! So good!

i dont care said...

Okay so I have awarded you the Kreative Blogger award... go to my blog to see what that means!
http://gretchenkhoranoff.blogspot.com/2009/02/and-award-goes-too.html