Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A whole new me!

On Wednesday, the 7th, I was finally able to get my braces taken off! I had these suckers on for 3 and a half years! My kids did not even remember what Mommy looked like without them people! How crazy is that? So yah I got them off and drove my happy self straight to KFC for some corn on the freakin' cob! LOL I swear I heard angels singing! I pretty much had this goofy grin on my face all day long. Here are my Before & After pics from the day of:

Then next day I had to go pick up my retainer. Which I hate. I think I'm just so stinkin' tired of having something in my mouth :( Wah :) I already haven't been wearing it as much as I should. Funny story: Lacie was with me when I picked it up so she heard the "rules". So the other night I had just finished my dinner but was still drinking a sodie, well she comes up to me and she goes "Um Mommy, if you're done eating you are supposed to have those on your teeth!" She said this in as much of a "motherly" tone as a 6 year old could muster. Cracked me up! I'm not able to get away with much around here!

2 comments:

See Sherm Blog said...

Congrats on getting your braces off!! Looking good lady!

Salai said...

you look fabulous!!!