Friday, January 16, 2009

For Colleen

My friend Colleen likes to collect, what she calls, Cell Phone Gems. I have a crappy cell phone camera so I am rarely able to capture such surreal moments, despite the fact that I live in a town that is FULL OF THEM. But today I got lucky, I was alone, and the sun was shining so the lighting was almost perfect. While cruising the Walmart {bleck trust me I was there with purpose} parking lot, I rolled by this beauty and I could not resist! Luckily there was no one behind me because I practically slammed on my breaks.

Check it out people. JOE THE PLUMBER was at MY Walmart! Can you believe it?
hahahaha I crack myself up!

2 comments:

See Sherm Blog said...

I thought Joe was voting for McCain!!! :-) haha. This is a pretty good one!!! You've got quite an eye for cell phone gems!

Cheeziemommie said...

well you could be right? I'm not totally with it when it comes to politics! hah