Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cutesie Poo!!!!

I've been following Elle's Studio for a couple months now. I've not been lucky enough to make any purchases yet but I'm hoping too soon. They have such cute stuff for scrapbooking, card making, etc. I personally think even non-scrapbookers will find several things to love in their shop.
Starting yesterday, on their blog, they are doing a week of Valentine's theme crafty projects AND giveaways. So far the projects have been EXTREMELY easy and the giveaways are to die for!
Anyway I'm just spreading the love :) I'll have add button on my sidebar as well.

1 comments:

See Sherm Blog said...

Alright... I just added them onto my Google Reader. What a CUTE blog!! How adorable are those crayola hearts they were making??? If I had a girl, I would make those now. OOOHHHH... I have to give a gift to my neighbors little girl who turned 2! AND I just saw silicone ice cube trays in the dollar bins at Target! I see a craft coming on!