Monday, November 10, 2008

Grey's Anatomy


I missed the season premiere this year and never watched it online either. I set up my DVR to set up all of the episodes since then but I hadn't watched them yet. I wasn't really sure I wanted to. Last season ended kinda wonky and then missing the premiere, well I just wasn't sure.

Well, I finally got caught up today and I remembered why I loved this show so much. It is just GOOD. It's like ER (which I loved for a long time) with less blood & gore and a TON more emotions and lovey dovey stuff :) I love it!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Okay, seriously, I just discovered this show recently thanks to repeats on Lifetime!! I've had this show on marathon for the past few weeks, watching every episode. I love it, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. And this season is pretty great so far, I must say. I hated the George/Izzie story line... I'm so glad that's over. And how cute are Alex and Izzie together. Love it!

It was so great to meet you at the opening! Thanks for stopping by. I'm looking forward to reading your blog too!