Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hug-a-Boos

I got this recipe from Becky Higgins. She calls them Pretzel Hugs and I did make them last Christmas if you'll remember. I decided to make them this week when I saw the new Halloween M&Ms and their fabulous colors! Then I came up with the cute name :) BOOS get it hahaha So cute :)


And since I'm SO nice, here's the recipe for all of you (in case you don't wanna click over and search Ms. Higgins' site :) ):

  • The ingredients are pretzels (the twisted kind), Hershey's Hugs, m&ms, and 2 adorable helpers!
  • I always cover my cookie sheets with foil - a fabulous tip from my fabulous mother - it cuts down on clean up lemme tell ya!
  • Preheat oven to about 200 degrees or so
  • Lay out your pretzels, leave a lil room in between em - be sure to eat the broken ones!
  • Then top pretzels - right in the center - with 1 HUG
  • Put in the over just until the HUGs are soft
  • Top with 1 or 2 m&ms
  • Cool in fridge for a few hours**

**This is a very important step! The HUGs need to re-harden so setting them out on the counter will not suffice!

There ya go! I'd love to hear if any of you try this recipe! :) Enjoy!


2 comments:

See Sherm Blog said...

UM yes please!!!! I'll take a dozen. Hmmmm... white chocolate and pretzels!! So cute with the m&m's on top too!

MissBillie said...

FANTASTIC IDEA!!!! Thanks for the comment! My b-day was awesome this year!! I'm definately going to make these little things!!!! And I couldn't bring myself to mess with Madison's skirt that I made her! so I bought a cute shirt from target and she just wears the skirt!! LOL...like once a week..or more...have to utilize it...Halloween's only once a year! LOL