I got this recipe from Becky Higgins. She calls them Pretzel Hugs and I did make them last Christmas if you'll remember. I decided to make them this week when I saw the new Halloween M&Ms and their fabulous colors! Then I came up with the cute name :) BOOS get it hahaha So cute :)
- The ingredients are pretzels (the twisted kind), Hershey's Hugs, m&ms, and 2 adorable helpers!
- I always cover my cookie sheets with foil - a fabulous tip from my fabulous mother - it cuts down on clean up lemme tell ya!
- Preheat oven to about 200 degrees or so
- Lay out your pretzels, leave a lil room in between em - be sure to eat the broken ones!
- Then top pretzels - right in the center - with 1 HUG
- Put in the over just until the HUGs are soft
- Top with 1 or 2 m&ms
- Cool in fridge for a few hours**
**This is a very important step! The HUGs need to re-harden so setting them out on the counter will not suffice!
There ya go! I'd love to hear if any of you try this recipe! :) Enjoy!