Friday, December 28, 2007

Baking Day!

Can't believe I am BARELY getting around to posting these pics! Sister was a VERY big helper to me this day. The hubs helped a bit too for sure, and Brother too but he was mostly interested in taste testing! :) I made 7 different goodies and filled 10 plates - 1 for us and 9 others for gifts to some family & friends. That's alot of cookies!!!!! They were all very yummy though if I do say so myself!
The ingredients!!!
Snowman Droppings
Smores Cookies
Drum Cookies

Sister helping me out
These are called Pretzel Hugs LOVE THEM!
Tex-Mex Snack Mix - SPICY!
Brother helped out too
The finished products
I sent recipes of all the treats too :) I'd be happy to share with any of you if you're interested!

I didn't get pics of my Rocky Road fudge, Peppermint Chews, or snickerdoodles but they were yummy too!

0 comments: