Friday, October 10, 2008

Halloween Costumes Past & Present

I know I already showed you what the kids & I are going to be this year but I love photos (especially those of my kiddos) so I got the idea to post Halloween costumes of them growing up. Eventually these will be put into an mini album that is brought out every year when we decorate for fall and we will add to it every year. :) I apologize in advance for the quality of most of these pictures - they were either taken with a crappy camera, scanned, or taken from my scrapbook.

2002 What else would my Lacie Bug be but a LADYBUG for her first Halloween :) I LOVED this costume! It was so soft & snuggly and I think my mom is the one that found those cutie patootie Lady Bug slippers for her.


2003

This Halloween was cold and rainy so I wanted the kids to be dressed in something comfy. Target had these ADORABLE costumes that were more like clothes but they were so soft and snuggly! I found a lil puppy dog for Colby & a pink kitty cat for Lacie. They were ADORABLE and these costumes got the most use I tell ya!

2004

This year Lacie wanted to be a bride (that's her with her lil friend Tayler at Preschool who by the way goes to her school now too :) ) but that night it was REALLY chilly so we put her in a lil outfit that her Uncle Greg brought her from Japan. Colby was our lil Dodger boy in a jersey that was actually given to us at the baby shower for Lacie (member she was supposed to be a boy?).

2005

Doesn't Lacie look JUST like Snow white!? I love it :) And Colby was Buzz Lightyear, complete with inflatable wings! Haha! Isabelle was Cinderella this year :) Love the wig sista!


2006
Lacie was Ariel this year and Belle put together her own costume w/mom's help! Colby/Buzz Lightyear made a repeat appearance this year because it was too hot to wear his other costume - Emperor Zurg!
Lil Raymond in his pumpkin costume was barely 1 month old!

2007 My lil Angel & Jedi - Luke Skywalker
My baby sister as Sharpay from High School Musical
My mom as a rodeo clown and Lacie

My nephew Raymond as Tigger


2008

And this year, we have the PINK Genie - "I want to be a Genie so I can wear a shirt that shows my belly" (oh lordie we are in trouble!) and Colby as BUMBLEBEE transformer!

1 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

IM SO LAME I THOUGHT THE TRANSFORMER WAS A POWER RANGER

I SUCK AT THE WHOLE MOM OF BOYS THINGS