Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Come to my Online Party/Fundraiser!!




The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation walk is just about 2 weeks away. I can't believe it! I am SO close to reaching the $1000 goal that I set! Check it out - my donation page


For the next 12 days I will be hosting and ONLINE Party/Fundraiser with The Body Shop at Home. They have SO many fantastic deals and bonus gifts right now! This is the perfect opportunity to take care of your HOLIDAY shopping without ever leaving your home! And all for a GREAT cause!




Now, what's in it for YOU?
- When YOU spend $70 you get a FREE gift bag full of products.


- YOU can take advantage of my 15% off preferred customer discount. Check out my consultant's website to find more than 20 product collections that sell for 15% LESS than the store!


- YOU can take advantage of the holiday gift sets that are ready for purchase right now!


- YOU pay ONLY $4.40 shipping, no matter how much you order, delivered right to your home or can ship a gift to a different address too (approximately ONE week after ordering). Better yet, spend $60+ and get FREE SHIPPING!!


- YOU will receive a FREE Body Butter with a $100+ order!
So that means with a $100 order you get not one, but TWO free gifts & FREE SHIPPING!!!



Here are the instructions for placing your order:
SIMPLY view the online catalog and place your order at: The Body Shop at Home
1) Place your order by October 20th


2) Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover accepted


3) When you place the order, enter my name, Katie Gago as your party host


4) My consultant will directly process the order after it is placed and adjust the FREE Shipping and add the FREE Body Butter, if your order qualifies…check out the GREAT gifts you can purchase too!




***REMEMBER....ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY October 20th TO QUALIFY!! START SHOPPING!!*** Start shopping now by visiting The Body Shop at Home

0 comments: