Friday, September 19, 2008

Reason # 10928331 Why I Love Disney


Say what you wanna say about this company, but I love 'em. And trust me I've heard some horrible stories! But OMG this new lil gimmick they're pulling out of their sleeves has me GIDDY! Giddy I tell you!
For the entire year of 2009 they are offering free admission to guests over 3 to one of their US theme parks ON THEIR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I love Disneyland any ole day but I have always, always wanted to go on my birthday! It's on my bucket list people! So now I have the perfect excuse! I am sooooo excited!

You can read more about this fabulous news right here - www.disneyparks.com

4 comments:

TanyaG said...

I went ahead and signed us up for this. You never know when we'll be in Cali.

i dont care said...

exciting!!! Do you have to be signed up?

Cheeziemommie said...

I'm not sure if you HAVE to be signed up. Check out the link I posted, the answer is probably on that page!

Megan said...

LOL you so crack me up! I suppose I will go and sign us up as well, never know when we might get the chance to go!