Monday, July 7, 2008

It's BUNCO Time!!!!

For one of my JDRF fundraisers I decided to host a BUNCO night.
For those of you that don't know, BUNCO is a very fun fast paced dice game that requires NO skill whatsoever! It is a BLAST!
I'm hosting this event at a local pizza place and I really think it's going to be ALOT of fun! I know that some of my readers are local or have family that is local so I wanted to put this up here to spread the word!
This is an image of my flyer that I'm having printed so if you'd like some for yourself to hand out please let me know. You could also email the image if you'd like. Again, here's the link to my fundraising page so you can see my progress so far or make a donation yourself. Thank you in advance for any and all help!

5 comments:

Megan said...

looking forward to it, I'll pass the word to my MIL and her friends too!

bandofbrothers said...

hey there...i got the pockets from old pants found here and there, at 2nd hand stores. it's so funny, the other day i was looking at my friend's shorts and told them to pass them along to me when they were done, because I thought they'd make a great square in a blanket.

StepheLynne said...

Man!! My last finals start that Monday, or else I'd come home for the weekend so I could go! I'll tell my peeps about it!

Cheeziemommie said...

Megan - Thanks that'd be great!!!

Band of Brothers - that's a great idea! I'll have to start keeping a look out :)

Stephenie - dang, would have loved to see you! Good luck on your finals though and yes please do pass the word along!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I dont know how to play Bunco. Maybe I can come though.