Sunday, November 18, 2007

Survey Sunday - David vs. Katie

Stephenie sent this one out in myspace world today. I'm pretty sure I've done it before but I'm too tired to go hunt down a survey that I haven't done cause that would be hard hahaha

1. Who eats more?
Depends on what we're eating - snacks and candy is ALL me. Meat - so him!

2. Who said "I love you" first?
He did and he was all butt hurt that I didn't say it back right away

3. Who weighs more?
Him

4. Who sings better?
UH definitely me hahaha

5. Who’s older?
Him by 2 years 10 months and 7 days

6. Who’s smarter?
He would say he is, and he is about some stuff since he has a BA and I have minimal junior college ed. But there are other things - life things - that I am wiser about :)

7. Who’s temper is worse?
HMMMM could be equal?

8. Who does the laundry?
Now that we have a house and our own W/D and laundry room - it's all me. But we used to take turns and then the past year at the apartment he would do all of it because of the trip to the laundromat.

9. Who does the dishes?
Mostly me but occasionally him

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
He does.

11. Who’s feet are bigger?
His

12. Who’s better with the computer?
I do myspace and such better than him but the hard drive stuff I have no clue about

13. Do you have pets?
Not until the kids are old enough to take care of them!

14. Who cooks dinner?
Both

15. Who drives when you are together?
David

16. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
He does

17. Who is the most stubborn?
I dunno, we're both stubborn but not usually with each other? Hmm

18. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
haha good one

19. Who’s parents do you see more?
Mine

20. Who named your pet?
N/A

21. Who kissed who first?
He did

22. Who asked who out?
He did, a few times, before I agreed :)

23. Who’s more sensitive?
Me.

24. Who’s taller?
Him

25. Who has more friends?
Equal

26. Who has more siblings?
Definitely me

27. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I love to answer this questions this way, "He wears the pants, but I pick them out"

:) I love my hunny!

0 comments: