Saturday, November 17, 2007

Basketball Boy & His Cheerleaders


Rex is currently enrolled in a 5-week basketball class. They meet every Saturday at a park for about an hour, it's all kids his age, and the daddies & mommies help with the coaching. They are really just learning basic skills at this point not really playing against each other. Today is his second class and I had planned to send him off with his Dad and to keep Lacie home with me to clean up the house. So this morning I told the kids our plans for the day and as soon as I said that it was only the boys going to basketball, Rexie immediately got concerned and said


"BUT I NEED MY CHEERLEADERS!"


How stinking cute is that? So Queenie ended up going with so that she can cheer for brother and I stayed home to tackle the house.


1 comments:

Megan said...

how cute is he?? :)