Friday, November 16, 2007

All I Want For Christmas.....

The past few years I have been hard pressed to come up with something(s) that I want for Christmas. Of course I have a list of things that I would LOVE to have - new fancy smancy camera ($600), Starbucks $$, A Cricut ($300), a scrapbook work & organization center($???), I could probably come up with a few more. But for me, Christmas is way more about the giving then the getting. I want to make sure we have enough money to buy great gifts for our friends & family rather than have the money spent on me. But for the sake of having something that David & the kids can go out and buy and put under the tree for me, I came up with something that I would really like to receive without breaking the bank.

Magazine subscriptions!

I am a total magazine addict! I always pick up 2-3 every time I'm at the store. I just can't help myself! I love the entertainment gossip, home decor, cooking, parenting, and of course scrapbooking. But I would really like to have a subscription to a few of my faves. It would probably save us money in the long one anyway so I'm actually being quite practical in my wishlisting :)

These are my choices:

3 comments:

StepheLynne said...

I clicked the Cricut link because I had absolutely no idea what it was...

now that I've seen it, I'm still a little confused...

I'm assuming it's for scrapbooking! Looks pretty cool, whatever it is!

Cheeziemommie said...

haha :) It's a die-cut machine. You put the paper in, select the shape(s) or letter(s) that you want and then the machine punches it out of your paper. Then you can use those pieces for cards, scrapbooking, etc :) MAGIC!!! Gretchen got one last year and I'm UBER jealous! Of course I dont really have a whole lot of scrapbooking time but a girl can dream right? :)

CarlaMom2AnSnM said...

HEY, don't have them get the mag subscriptions without talking to me to find the cheap places to get them!! You can seriously get them for WAY less than the subscription price in the mag :)