Saturday, October 6, 2007

Groceries

WOW This is an exciting day in my life! A friend just informed me that we - in Btown - can now shop for our groceries online and have them DELIVERED to our home! I was a lil skeptical because it's with VONS and they tend to be pretty pricey. So I decided to just shop around and see how my total added up after picking out the things we needed for the next few weeks. I was pleasantly surprised that it ended up being just about the same as it would at one of the local discount grocery stores! And I don't have to drag the kids with me!!! So exciting! Also, an added benefit that my friend pointed out - since I won't be walking the aisles, I won't be tempted or coerced into putting things into my cart that are NOT on my list! WOOHOO!!!!

3 comments:

i dont care said...

Very cool. Maybe i'll try it just to see what a normal shopping trip for me would cost. what do they charge for shipping?

CarlaMom2AnSnM said...

Hehehehe - glad I could help!! I can hardly wait for my fridge to be empty so I can go shopping again LOL.

Cheeziemommie said...

Gretch - shipping costs vary but are all SOOOO worth it! :)
Carla - I can't wait either!! haha