Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

I have a nasty cold so I don't have the energy for a long mushy post in honor of my darling husband. But I didn't want to let the day go by without a shoutout.

While America was celebrating its new President, I've been celebrating MY man :) Today is his 31st birthday! He's so old! hahaha Unfortunately he had to work most of the day but the kids and I baked him his favorite cookies this afternoon and we were able to go out to dinner (just the 4 of us) to our fave Mexican restaurant for yummy food and a bit of singing :)
This photo is actually from his birthday party last year.

I love this man so much. I still haven't figured out just what I did to deserve such a wonderful man. He does so much for me and our kids I don't know how he doesn't collapse with exhaustion at the end of each day. I am so proud of how far he has come and of his plans for our future.

I hope you had a great birthday baby! I'm looking forward to spending many more with you!!!!

0 comments: