Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween recap

Halloween for us started bright and early. The kids were so excited and they giggled at mommy when I woke them up saying "Merry Christmas!" hehehe

Colby had morning kindergarten that day and they would both be participating in the costume parade that morning as well plus their class parties. I swear we were at the school ALL day :). The parade was a lot of fun. Each grade took a turn parading around the others so that everyone could see eachother's costumes. I remember doing that when I was in elementary school too. There were some cool costumes! And also some very inappropriate costumes (in my opinion). The teachers' costumes were also pretty impressive. My two faves were Steve (or Joe?) from Blue's Clues and Mary Poppins! There were a few other Bumblebee Transformers (B was one of 2 in his class!) but I didn't see any other pink genies!





The kids and I came home and took a nap and then got up and got ready for our night and waited for Daddy to get home and join us. Unfortunately Daddy got home late and then we had car troubles so are night o' trick or treating got off to a REALLY late start :( It ended up fine in the end because we met up with my brother, sister-in-law & nephew for trick or treating. It was the first time the cousins had ever done this together. :) David was a Lakers fan (big stretch huh?) and I was a deviled egg hehehe




Raymond was pretty sleepy LOL




1 comments:

See Sherm Blog said...

OMG... your costume cracks me up!

Oh and I'd be curious to know what the "not so appropriate" kids costumes are. Some parents amaze me.