Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kern County Fair Part 1

We LOVE the fair. It's just so much fun (even if it has gotten a lil ghetto LOL) but dang is it expensive! Luckily these year we got in free both times we went!


The first time was just David & I, with my sister and her friend. She works at a local hospital that has their big company dinner there every year. So we got free admission AND free dinner (THE BEST DEEP PIT EVER!). And the best part was that this was all on the night that BOYZ II MEN were performing!!!!!!!



I was so stoked to see them! But when we got to the concert area the place was PACKED! I could not believe how many people were there! But we still got to hear them and kinda sorta see them.







All in all it was a really nice night and I am SOOOO thankful to my baby sis for getting us such a screamin' deal! :)


1 comments:

See Sherm Blog said...

HOW FUN! I miss the Kern County Fair!!! Memories of my childhood for sure!!