Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Contemplating the Cut

I'm thinking about cutting my hair. Well truth be told I've been thinking about it for quite some time now. Since like April? Yah but keep chickening out. I had REALLY long hair last spring and then cut it for the summer but never got the cut that I wanted so I just started growing it out again. But now it's so blah cause I haven't been keeping it up as far as trims and layers that grow out goes and it's REALLY bugging me. I wanna go pretty short but I have a round face so I never know if that's really a good idea. I don't wanna mushroom look. The other thing is that I don't have a stylist that I know and love and have loyalty so I get really nervous trying to do something drastic when I don't really know the person, ya know?

Here are some styles that I like. Basically I think I wanna go ahead and take it above my shoulders but a tad below my chin. I want it all the same length with layers going up mostly in the back, kinda like an inverted bob but without the wedge look. And I definiteley want bangs.
So do any of you have advice on this, stylists, websites I can look at?

3 comments:

Dee said...

I think all of them are cute. It's funny you have Kristen C from Laguna Beach on there. I took a pic of her and one of her longer dos to my stylist a few years back to replica. I love my stylist, I can give you her # if you want. I dont know what her price for a hair-cut is though.

See Sherm Blog said...

Ohhh!! I love #3. I'm thinking I want that for myself. BOTH the cut and the color! Cute!

CarlaMom2AnSnM said...

Ooooh #3 is EXACTLY what I'm looking at having done next time I get my hair done.