Friday, June 13, 2008

Look What I Did!!!

I didn't have any more fabric to make blankets out of so I went digging through my stack of stuff to be hemmed and found this skirt that had been handed down to Lacie but that she had never worn because it was just way too short (holy run on sentence batman!) then I pulled out some zebra fabric that I had used as a table runner for a baby shower a few months ago, added some ribbon and voila!
I'm so impressed with myself!!!!

Ignore the crazy hair and mismatched shirt, it was just a quick model so I could get these pictures posted :)


4 comments:

StepheLynne said...

That's AWESOME!!

See Sherm Blog said...

I'm impressed with you too!! Super cute skirt for Lacey... and I never would have thought that the zebra was put on after it was purchased. So trendy.:-)

i dont care said...

very VERY impressive my friend!!! love it!

Megan said...

too cute! awsome job!