Saturday, April 5, 2008

A face only a mother could love...


Or in this case DAUGHTER! :)

My Father got a hold of my camera the other day and later on when I was reviewing my pics I came across this! Classic!

Love you Father***!

***For those of you that may be confused, I am very blessed to have both a DAD & a FATHER. I see my Dad quite regularly for holidays and birthdays and such. My Father is actually my Step-Father but that Step just getting in the way ;) He is more frequently known around here as POPPIE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gave his mug a facial this weekend. We used this photo for the before picture. Wow! he looks so much better. What til you see. Took 10 years off his face...trimmed the unibrow...I took a photo of all the blackheads we removed. Blah! Be sure to make a big fuss. I have him moisturing every night. Giggle...

i dont care said...

hahaha funny!