Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sucked In

I've gotten sucked into the world of Digitial Scrapbooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still don't have a clue how to use Photoshop Elements and that program takes ALOT of space on our computer. But I have figured out how to make fun things in my ever faithful Microsoft Publisher program that I have been using for about 8 years now. I am so proud of myself! As if I needed another excuse to play on the computer?! So what do you think of my new header???? And then this is a lil ruff invite I threw together last night for funsies :)

3 comments:

See Sherm Blog said...

This is where I found most of my stuff. A lot of it is free... and then there are also kits you can download too. :-) good stuff!!

http://www.shabbyprincess.com/default.asp

See Sherm Blog said...

oh wait... I see this same link on the side of your blog. :-) I see you've already found it!!

See Sherm Blog said...

Hey... You should also check out this website... http://www.computerscrapbook.com/

As far as the "transparent" look to the papers, I did that in Photoshop. They are solid/non-transparant papers but when you use the "layers" in PS, you can make them transparent to show the layer underneith. If you do have PS Elements (which is what I have b/c the full version of PS is WAY TO EXPENSIVE), there are TONS of free tutorials on online to walk you through te basics. And even if the tutorial is for geared towrds the FULL PS, don't worry, you can usually adapt it to work w/ Elements. :-) Hope that helps.