Friday, January 4, 2008

One more Christmas post

We started a new family tradition tonight!


One that I stole from a blog that I snoop around on. We went to the Hallmark store and scoped out their Keepsake ornaments that are now 75% off and we each picked one and then we picked a family one. I was SO over Christmas for the first year ever and now I absolutely can't wait for next year! Here are our selections:

David picked this flat screen TV with ESPN's SportCenter. He is a sports addict! His is the only one that lights up and plays a song!


I picked this adorable tree out of coffee mugs because 1) I LOVE coffee decor and 2) I was compltely and hopelessly addicted to Peppermint White Chocolate Mochas from Starbuck's this year!


Sister picked out this Dorothy ornament. She experienced the movie for the first time just a few days before Christmas this year and has talked about it just about every day since!


Here is Brother's choice. He had a hard time choosing between this one, Superman, Rock Em Sock Em Robots, and Scooby Doo. Spiderman won out though as he often does around here :)


Here is our family ornament. MY FAVORITE of all! It is a lil house and on the front it says New Home and on the back it says 2007. I L O V E IT!!!! I'm going to make sure that our family ornament is always one that says the year and preferably one that represents something that we did as a family during the year.

5 comments:

i dont care said...

cute friend! how prefect that you would find a Our House 2007 ornament? perfect perfect perfect!!

Cheeziemommie said...

I know!!! I love it! It couldn't BE anymore perfect!!!

CarlaMom2AnSnM said...

Awww, very cute! We all get ornaments every year too, though I've never thought about getting the after-Christmas deals in on it LOL. My grandparents started it when I was born, so I have an ornament for each year of my life...LOVE getting them out every year. So now we do the same for the girls, then one for just us too :). Love your guys' choices!

binksmommy said...

Those are 100% cute! You'll have to get a huge tree for all 5 new ornaments each year :)

Cheeziemommie said...

Our tree was 9ft tall this year and there was PLENTY of room for more ornaments ;) Plus I hope to have TWO trees from here on out so that will help too :)
BTW these are sitting in my laundry room - cant seem to make it another 3ft to the garage - and I constantly find myself peeking at them :)