Friday, January 11, 2008

Everybody Loves Raymond...some more!

A few weeks ago we had the honor of caring for our lil nephew, Raymond, OVERNIGHT!!! It was sooooo fun! David & the kids picked him up since they were on that side of town. Well, by the time they got here he had fallen asleep. David brought him in and he woke up but wanted NOTHING to do with me! haha He only wanted his Uncle Davey :) It was the cutest! Eventually he warmed up and got down to follow the kids into the playroom. He ate a good dinner and only woke up once during the night! The kids play so good with him, especially Colby who usually has a bit of a hard time around other children ;) LOL He is the cutest lil guy ever and we can't wait to do it again! Here are some pictures from our adventure.

The lil cutie eating dinner
Singing his Auntie K a song
Getting snackies with Lacie
Lil DJ in training
I love the look on his face in this one
In the morning I had to go pee before I dealt with pee pants and breakfast so I told the kids to stay with Raymond while I went potty so he wouldn't be upset that I just left him there. THIS is what I found when I came out of the bathroom.

Lil cousins eating Fruit Loops and watching Cartoons :)

0 comments: