Friday, December 28, 2007

Let It Be Christmas Everywhere...

WOW What a holiday! I can't believe it's actually over. Sister keeps asking why the stores STILL have Christmas stuff out :) This year, for the first time EVER, I was actually relieved to have Christmas over and done with. That makes me REALLY sad! I am resolving (be sure to remind me of this come time) to have a stress-less, peaceful, full, & joyous Christmas in 2008!!!!! I want that magic back! Here's hoping I can pull it off! I am starting with January. I think the key to a successful year end is maintaining things year long. Not necessarily buying Christmas presents in the summer time but staying on top of the daily, weekly, monthly tasks at hand so that come December, we're not soooo overwhelmed with everything! That is just ONE of my New Year's resolutions :) More to come on that in another post! Now....ON TO THE PICTURES!!!!!

0 comments: