Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Insomnia

Yup it's hit. Anyone else know what I'm talking about? It's kinda like Disneyland Insomnia, or OMG I'm gonna have a baby anyday Insomnia. :) When something BIG is just around the bend it consumes my mind and then I have a hard time sleeping. But as long as it is a GOOD big thing then I can have insomnia with a smile :)

Christmas is in 3 days!!!!
I am soooooo stoked! My kids are just plain tired of it not being here haha but they got some prezzies yesterday from one of my daycare families so that is helping to hold them off for the next few days. Here's what they got from the "B" family-

Colby got the Darth Vader voice changer mask (Daddy loves to play with this too)

And Lacie got a Inflatable bed but it's not Dora, it's of course HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!! I just couldn't find a pic of it :)

They also brought us a tub of yum-O chocolate chip cookies that I think I ate the majority of (Blame it on PMS!)! So Thank you Thank you to the "B" family!!!



I got a present too! From my other daycare family, the "M" family I got something I have been drooling over for months!
Isn't it gorgeous! It's from Creative Memories. Thank you Thank you "M" family!!!
I still need to wrap all of the kids' gifts and get my house cleaned. I don't want to have to worry about it for a few days! I am also going out today to get my hubby's stocking stuffers, some groceries, and something more for my baby sister's gift. And today or tomorrow I will be doing a lil bit more baking!
Wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

0 comments: