Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thirteen Thursday

13 things that I absolutely can NOT stand for other people to do (even though I find myself guilty of a few of these at times :( )

  1. Tell lies
  2. Flake out
  3. Put themselves before their children
  4. Talk with food in their mouths
  5. Keep secrets
  6. Spread rumors - seriously high school was SO long ago!
  7. Don't get their kids help when they need it
  8. Be fake, two faced, etc.
  9. Use the last of the toilet paper and don't replace it with a new one
  10. Take forever to refill our drinks at restaurants
  11. Treat me like I don't know what I'm talking about
  12. Think that their way is the best way no matter what
  13. Cuss. ALOT. Regardless of who is in their presence.

2 comments:

Beamer said...

About #4: I just love when local news people go out to do their thing at a location live and just have to shove food in their mouth before continuing on with their dissertation. The lady they have on channel 29 is really bad about that.

i dont care said...

i agree friend #1,2,3,7,8,11,12 are the MOST maddening for me =)