Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thirteen Thursday

13 things I LOOOOOOVE about my husband...

  1. He chased ME (instead of the other way around for those of you that don't know much about my dating history)
  2. He gave me 2 beautiful children (my dreams come true)
  3. He works his cute lil hiney off so that I can stay home and raise them, instead of letting someone else do the dirty work (another dream come true of mine!)
  4. He is a REALLY good Daddy
  5. He eats and enjoys (mostly) my cooking
  6. He LOVES his job
  7. He is a good, albeit sometimes slow, driver for long trips
  8. He is absolutely, completely, UN-embarassable
  9. He lets me be grouchy when I need to be
  10. He loves my family
  11. He is pretty durn cute
  12. He gives me pretty much whatever the heck I want
  13. He's MY husband

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Thursday post! I love Thursdays! All my favorite shows, Earl, Greys anatomy, ER, that means no laundry after 7:30! Have a great TT. Hope to see you over at my blog!

DEB