Friday, October 26, 2007

Procrastination at its best

Why am I such a procrastinator! I can understand procrastinating before housecleaning or laundry. But WHY do I procrastinate when it's for something GOOD! Like packing for a trip - ALWAYS done late the night before or even sometimes early morning day of!
Tomorrow I will be able to do something that I LOVE to do - never get a chance to do - and have been waiting for over a month to do. Tomorrow, I am going scrapbooking! For TWELVE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!! Uninterrupted, away from home, lots of friends, lots of cool tools, GOODIES, and yummy food! CAN NOT STINKING WAIT! But do I have anything ready for tomorrow? NO! I have NO idea what I'm going to be scrapping, WHERE my costume pieces are, NOTHING is ready! That is just silly! Yet here I sit, BLOGGING instead of prepping! WHY???????

0 comments: