Wednesday, May 6, 2009

She's 21 now

My baby sister (well one of 'em), Emily, turned 21 on April 25th. She decided on Easter that she DID in fact want a dinner party with family & close friends. So me, being the super rad sister that I am who has absolutely nothing else on my plate, offered to put it all together for her :) We reserved her fave restaurant, coordinated decorations with her outfit, she asked my mom to bring an album of baby photos and we invited guests. It was a really nice fun evening that I know meant alot to her. I was so happy to be able to help and happy to be a part of her big day - I left the REAL partying to her friends ;)

I made those table runners! This was actually at the end of the night after the parents and grandparents and kids had left haha SIBLING SHOT! :) Buttery nipples MMMMM


The REAL sibling shot :)


Auntie with her niece and nephews


Her fabulous friends


My nephew was macking on one of the waitress. He is too much in his lil undershirt!


Birthday cake


Birthday margarita!



She got carded when she was ordering her drink haha



Pretty soon I'll be celebrating her 21st *tear


She and her friend went and got matching tattoos.








1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how fun! I can't wait until my sister turns 21 in October. And her tattoo is CUTE! Like the cutest tattoo I've ever seen on a girl! Did it hurt to get it there??