Wednesday, January 28, 2009

8 things...

I know I know I really do need to recap my fabulous weekend but I'm being lazy and haven't uploaded my pictures yet. I promise it's coming soon! In the meantime, my friend Megan tagged me!!!
*these lists are in no particular order*
8 Things about me:
1. I only have 16 more days left as a 27 year old.
2. I am REALLY afraid of death.
3. I love to read, fiction mostly.
4. I LOVE Wicked! The musical mostly, the book was extremely weird.
5. I am a slob really, it is so hard for to keep my house clean.
6. I love to be crafty.
7. I used to play the flute.
8. I am not a good driver, especially at night.

8 TV Shows I watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Brother's & Sisters
3. Jon & Kate Plus 8
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Private Practice
6. the new 90210
7. The City - not really into though
8. The Hills - when it's new

8 Restaurants I love:
1. Senor Pepes (Bakersfield)
2. BJ's
3. Don Pepes (Bakersfield - same owners as #1)
4. Claim Jumper
5. Panda Express - not really a restaurant but MMMM
6. Me n Ed's Pizza
7. McClintock's
8. Roadhouse Grill

8 Things that Happened Today:
1. I scrapbooked
2. I helped Colby finish his homework
3. My husband went to work - today is his long day because he has class tonight till 9
4. I broke up fights between my kids, several oy!
5. I ignored housework (still am! after dinner I swear)
6. Sister & I played our daily game of Mario Kart
7. New grocery list was started
8. I did NOT win any Making Memories contests :(

8 Things I look forward to:
1. My hunny coming home tonight!
2. Getting the house picked up after dinner
3. David (us) getting paid tomorrow night
4. Superbowl Sunday with the fam
5. Birthday celebrations next month
6. Valentine's day
7. the start of a new class
8. going to the beach with fabulous ladies (including my bestie!) for a weekend of scrapbooking!

8 Things I wish for:
1. continued health for my family
2. will power
3. strength
4. DVR capabilities in other rooms in the house
5. safety for my family
6. the desire (and energy) to keep my house spotless
7. a monthly game night with friends
8. the guarantee of a summer school position for my husband

8 Songs I just listened to:
1. The Suite Life theme song
2. Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes
3. Take me out to the ball game
4. The Life with Derek theme song
5. Jesse McCartney - Beautiful Soul
6-8 we've been listening to a Veggie Tales CD in the car

8 Favorite Movies:
1. Mary Poppins
2. Anne of Green Gables/Avonlea
3. The Wedding Singer
4. Little Women
5. The Day After Tomorrow
6. Girls Just Want to Have Fun
7. Toy Story
8. CARS

Tag 8 people for this :
1. Gretchen
2. Julie P
3. Doris
4. Sarah
5-8. whoever else wants to!

2 comments:

Megan said...

cool you noticed I tagged ya!!
:)
so glad to hear I'm not the only person who is not naturally inclined to keep my house clean! LOL
still waiting to hear from my mom about the scrap weekend, I'll let you know when I know!

Salai said...

get your cha pics posted girly