Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rewind back to November 14th

November 14th was a big day for my kiddos and I.

It started in the morning. Colby was to go on his first elementary school field trip which also meant his first time riding that big yellow school bus! This made mommy very nervous but I was lucky enough to be chosen as a chaperone! Unfortunately I accidentally deleted the uber cute picture I took of he and I on the bus :( *insert tear here* but here are a few of the other cute pics that didn't get deleted. :) The class visited a local farm and learned about all the different animals the farm had. There was a llama, a yak (!!!!), lil ponies, piggies, chickens, bunnies, turkeys (only those weren't so little!), and lots more. He had a blast and it was lots of fun for me to be able to witness it all!








---------------------------------------------------------------
That night was the CARRIE UNDERWOOD CONCERT!!!! Or as my daughter calls her "Connie Underwear" :) So she and I got ready for our date night, she wore her heels :) We met up with my step mom and baby sister (1 of em) there. They had seats on the floor (crazy good!) but our seats were pretty darn good for what we paid if I do say so myself! And spoiled Lacie got Grandma to go buy her a tshirt! We were in the aisle seats though so I had to get up and down a bajillion times so that the people in the middle of the row could go and get beer :/ The concert was AMAZING though! Ugh she is such an amazing performer! I loved every minute of it. Lacie did too, well every minute that she was awake! She fell asleep about half way through poor thing! She woke up just as the confetti fell after the last song. :) As soon as it quieted down she said "This was the best night EVER!" I just love my lil music lovin' concert buddy! Here's to many more with you baby girl!






2 comments:

alyssa said...

Awww, I just looked where it was, that street is right by my house. NEAT! I want to go, haha :)

Britni said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm one of Carrie's biggest fans :)